Palo Santo Bundle
Palo Santo, also known as Sacred Wood, is traditionally used as a purifying, calming aromatherapy. The precious wood in this bundle is harvested from naturally fallen branches of the Palo Santo tree in Peru - it is pure, environmentally friendly and carries an intense scent.
We love large, extra wide blades, which are also considered the A quality of the Palo Santos in Peru. That is why our woods are handpicked and particularly large. You can light each wood at least 50 times.
- Palo Santo in a set of 3
- from sustainable cultivation in Peru
- from traditional harvest: We support the farmers of South America
- harvested exclusively from fallen trees
- 3 long, extra wide pieces in a set
- particularly intense fragrance & great grain
- a lot of tree resin and a long time in the forest (up to 5 years) makes the wood so aromatic
- Length: approx. 10 cm each, width 3 -4 cm